- Our Governing Board
- Message from the Director
- Our Programs
- In the news
- Community Action Month Proclamation
- Like Us on Facebook
- Walk for Warmth Donation
- Recognition Day
- 2017 Senior Living Conference
- Classroom Openings
- 2017 RSVP Recognition Banquet
- Bus Driver Honored
- Walk for Warmth Photo 2017 -- Schoolcraft County
- Walk for Warmth Photo 2017 -- Menominee County
- Walk for Warmth Photos 2017 -- Delta County
- Big Brat Sale 2017 Photos
- Help Local Children When Filing Michigan Taxes
- Measuring Homelessness
- Board tours Adult Day Services
- Senior Center Christmas Party
- In Memory of Shirley
- Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Senior Companion Luncheon
- Project Connect
- Fun Benefit to Help Adult Day Services
- Making A Difference
- Hermansville Health Fair
- System Specifications
- Women Golf for Warmth
- Best Chili!
- New Weatherization Director Named
- Hear Radio Broadcast
- Senior Companions Need Volunteers
- Wellness Day at the Fair
- Making Waves on the Radio
- Summer heating program
- Ready for a new school year
- Ready, Set, Read!
- SCP Summer Picnic
- Service marks six months in new home
- FGP on Newsmakers
- Senior Living Conference 2016
- Volunteers pitch in
- Roshak leading Adult Day Services
- Employees Honored (May)
- Trades and Labor helps Walk
- Contact us
- Food Distributions
- Links to Other Agencies
- Annual Report 2014/15
- Annual Report 2015/16
- MDSCAA Calendars
- Client Services: Please Call Ahead
- Walk for Warmth 2017
- Employee Notices
- HELP WANTED
|<<Senior Companion Recognition||Fun Benefit to Help Adult Day Services>>|
Oct. 24, 2016
The Delta County Local Planning Body's fifth annual Project Connect Event is set for Wednesday, Nov. 2, in Escanaba.
This free event runs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Delta Plaza Mall food court.
The Project Connect Event is a one-stop resource fair those seeking information and assistance from various human service agencies. Over 20 informational booths will be staffed by local agencies and organizations to share and answer questions about the social services and support services they offer ranging from utility assistance, housing, employment, physical and mental health, shelters, veterans’ services, and more. CAA will be part of the event. The first 50 attendees will receive personal care bags. Free lunch, transportation, and door prizes will be offered.
Free DATA bus rides are offered to bring attendees to and from the event. Individuals should call DATA at (906) 786-1186 to request a ride to the Connect Event at the Mall.
For more information or to reserve a partner table, contact Sara or Julie at the United Way of Delta County office at (906) 786-3736.
Funding support is provided by the Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness (MCAH).